You can't secure what you don't acknowledge.SM

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hacking For Dummies featured in new Lifetime movie Running Away

I had the neat opportunity to recently see my book, Hacking For Dummies,  featured in this summer's Lifetime movie called Running Away. I've known that it was a possibility for some time but it was cool to see it on the screen! Here's the scene it's featured in:




















You can see more about - and purchase - Hacking For Dummies (currently in its 5th edition) on Amazon by clicking the graphic below:



Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kevin! It is a great read! I've been in Building Automation Networking for over 25 years and after going back to school for some CE in the InfoSec field, the first course I took had your book as a recommended read. Thanks again!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Rick! That's great to hear... :-)

      Happy hacking and cheers to a successful career in information security!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations...I have read it twice. I liked the book. One of my friends recommended it. And I have also recommended this book to some of my friends. Written very gracefully. You have very good writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - thanks for the kind words, Adena! I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

      Delete