- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Not that the big government Republicans are a lot better...The reality is we Americans had better wake up, smell the "change" we're stepping in and learn that no politician, Democrat OR Republican, can make our lives better...only WE can make that happen.
Be it information security, compliance or your personal live....as Og Mandino once said (favorite quote of all time): "Use wisely your power of choice."