Boston, like several other upcoming events, is a 2-track seminar where I'll be giving the keynote and splitting the breakout sessions with my friend and roadshow colleague Pete Lindstrom among other vendor experts. [sidenote: Pete's the real draw at these events, I'm just there to fill in the gaps....seriously, he's good.] After the keynote, breakout sessions of your choosing and a great lunch, we all get back together around 2pm and close out with a lively Q&A for which we've gotten great feedback.
If you can't make the Boston event or one of the other 2-trackers in Philly or New York this fall, I'll be leading two 1-track events in Phoenix and Raleigh coming up shortly as well.
Here's a sampling of audience feedback of my keynote and three breakout sessions at recent shows:
- Very good information, Great speaker
- Well laid-out, solid points/arguments, encouraged involvement
- Informative, broad, excellent!
- Mobile devices discussion was very good and insightful
- Informative and aligned with current issues
- Great - Clear - Real-time Current examples of industry security
- Good intro keynote
- Knowledgeable and personable
- Kevin does a great job - Good choice
- Very real life knowledge not just preaches - He feels the pain, that is great! What an honor to attend!!!
- Current real life examples is the best information that can ever be given at any seminar. A+++
- Lots of good group discussion
- Plenty of great examples, specific tools, crowd discussion, etc. Plenty of good info to take back
- Best of the day. Most valuable. Good discussion.
- Kevin's presentation was great
- Very relevant - focused on concerns that most of us seemed to have about mobile security
- Kevin is a great speaker/teacher
- Learned lots - Had a great time - Thank you! Very Much!
- Good technical info, plenty of things to take back for further use or investigation. Not too much kool-aid/sales pitches.
- The content was good. I'm not a security guy so my interest is limited. It was at a good level of complexity
- Although I was not here all seminar, what I saw was good - need more 1 day seminars
- More relevant to my job function that I had anticipated -- thanks!
- Security is a concern of upper management - This seminar provided me good information to take back to the organization
- Loved the fact that you gave us tools
- Great insights again - thanks for sharing some of the tools and hacks
- Liked location; kevin is a very good speaker
- Multi-tracks are a great idea! Continue with panel discussions/Q&A in future seminars
- More speakers like Kevin Beaver
Hope to see you there!